Thursday, August 7, 2008

I can be your P.E. (Not phys ed this time)




http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/08/06/the-great-pineapple-express-shark-kitten-t-shirt-controversy/

I haven't even seen this movie yet, but for some reason I get a warm fuzzy sensation that it's going down in as true lore in the cult films lexicon. This article says it all. I especially like the writer's Judge Judy joke, and usually even invoking her name causes me Fury!!

Then the warm and fuzzy feeling goes away, when I think about the warm and fuzzy feeling the shark had in it's mouth before the crunch of kitty bones was drowned out by some surfer douche yelling "Hang ten, bra!"





Tastes like God's vagina



No comments:

TROPIC THUNDER

The Innovators of the Inappropriately Hilarious

Genius Perspective on Abstaining

Genius Perspective on Abstaining
Click on pic